Visit our Online Flea Market!

September 14, 2011

What time is it? It's Before and After Time!

I have mixed emotions about today's Before and After - a kitchen redo that, in my opinion, really didn't need redo-ing but I'm not the one who has to live with it.  What do you think?


True, this particular shade of puce green isn't everyone's cup of tea can of paint.  The painting is beautiful and pulls the wood grains into the palette against that particular wall shade while reflecting the black granite countertop. I would have continued the grey completely underneath the bar instead of stopping at the corner.  And those hanging lamps are a no-go.



We might actually have a fail on our hands, boys and girls.  The subway tiles are darling, love the vintage bread and cannister set, and more later on the framed silhouette.  Maybe it's the tile flooring?  Hardwood would have made the white cabinets pop but we all know that pulling up ceramic tile is DYI Hell.  Love the chair instead of the stool but I'm just not sure about the print.  Hmmmm...........had I not seen the 'before' photo I would probably like it.  The jury is still out.
Images: Pink Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment