Visit our Online Flea Market!

July 17, 2014


Who says thrifters and flea market
junkies don't have a sense of humor?!

Got my attention!


Pretty much.






Not very classy but definitely to the point.


He had me at "Hey, girl."


Seriously, you could resist a Life Changing
Yard Sale?  I think not.




I'm betting you won't find a
dictionary at these sales:




Link


Me, too.




Coffin at a yard sale?  That's a first for me.






Not very appetizing but I'd probably visit
the Westport Flea Market, anyway.




 Give the kid an espresso and a free kitten.





I'll take it (the sign, the doggie, or the sofa.) 




True.

Join me tomorrow for an outstanding
Before and After Friday.

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these. Thanks for the morning laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite might be Fabio, the first one!

      Delete
  2. That post really did give me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are some funny signs out there, aren't there?

      Delete
  3. hi jan!

    thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving a comment.

    we are so sorry, that beautiful "old rose" didn't survive, too. it gave us such joy, while it did last.

    gentle hugs,
    tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another fun post, keep it up.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved all the signs! such fun! have a great weekend! and may you find some great sales!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete