Visit our Online Flea Market!

March 26, 2013


                    Let's play Word Association.  I say 'black and yellow' and you say - 

                    Bumblebee.

                     NO.
                    
                    Umm. . . . the Pittsburgh Steelers?  

                    NO.

                    Vanderbilt University!   

                    NO!

            Pairing black and yellow is one of the hottest color trends right
            now.  And, while it's not for everyone, it's definitely dramatic. 























































Though not a common pairing, a combination of black and yellow will certainly liven up your surroundings.            And sometimes taking our cue from Mother Nature's         color palette isn't such a bad idea, is it?!

4 comments:

  1. black and yellow....brave but beautiful!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really cared for the combination but it is quite sophisticated in these photos. Maybe I should reconsider . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember putting together a color board in home ec years ago and this was my "story"...I love it..not for me in real life, but you cannot deny how incredible it is! brought back me some good thoughts! and that I'm kind of still in home ec :-)

    ReplyDelete