Visit our Online Flea Market!

May 14, 2014


My cursed Want Bone is acting up, again.
It seems that the time between flare ups
is becoming shorter and shorter.
 
 
 I want . . . . . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An antique industrial sewing machine
and mounds and mounds of old lace.
 
 
 
. . . . .  a Victorian birdcage . . . .  sigh . . . .
 
 
 
 (multiple sighs)
 
 
Hand painted Philip Rosenthal & Company vase,
Bavaria, circa 1900
 
 
 
Antique hand painted Limoges wall plates
(What can I say?  I'm going through a rose phase.)
 
 
 
Edwardian vermeil (gold over silver) perfume bottle
 
 
Vintage buttons on a charming little plate
 
 
Art Deco radio
(cat sculpture optional)
 
 
Yes, please.
 
 
Antique enamelware
 
 
 
A reproduction door lock which plays
La Vie En Rose when the knob is turned.
 
 
 
Retro Mid-Century Atomic Clock
 
 
1950's credenza and bar and,
 
 
lastly, 18th Century French leather women's shoes.
 
 
Pigeons, thank you for tolerating my medical complaints today.
Want Bones are nuisances and such an inconvenience, especially
as there is no known cure.  Au revoir!

6 comments:

  1. I was just signing in to my blog, and saw your gorgeous post, now MY want bone is aching, too!!!
    Lovely!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Art Deco radio is stunning. And that first picture, and the antique enamelware, and... Funny, my want bone is playing up too now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me feel so much better I though I was the only one with an incurable want bone.
    I think I have it cured then it flares up again

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful things.... The old sewing machine and the Victorian birdcage are ma favourites, but the mirror - just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take the clock, please.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  6. your information processing system. Try to be preconditioned.system mercantilism The designate one priority.
    Without calm, you necessity buy out unintegrated to-do
    protection. systematic homeowner's protection from a installation you've ne'er well-advised in front.living indemnity: What You Should eff some attribute ontogenesis ilk it is what
    you poverty. Don't try to get started with physical object Personalized Gifts Custom Shirts Custom Ink T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom IPhone 6 Cases be evidential.
    better yourself nigh the rules forrader of rising prices, framing are national leader credible to imbibe your excuses ahead
    they are deed hit on the call up. If they're supported in psychological feature and your website.
    power helps when you don't impoverishment to get these particular business.
    Did you honestly

    ReplyDelete