Visit our Online Flea Market!

September 24, 2013



          Let's take an Autumn walk  . . . . . . 


autumn.

          and kick some leaves . . . . . . 






l_38d7c5c0-7687-11e1-a6e2-dfa3a6800002.jpg 400×534 pixels




this picture is PURE bliss to me, I can smell the cinnamon candles burning :)








The autumn lantern lights the way, to the road of constant bliss; the land where autumn eternal is, where leaves fall to the ground with a kiss...




Het is herfst in Groot-Brittannië! Geniet samen met het gezin van een knusse herfstvakantie in bijvoorbeeld Engeland. #herfst #vakantie #Engeland





autumn




;)




Autumn sliding - Hmmmm......wondering when the last time I was on a slide or a swing was??????? Gonna' make it happen!!




The perfect time of the year, when it's just cold enough for hot cocoa or coffee and cozy sweaters and not to cold to take long walks and enjoy the weather <3




LAWS OF FATE | Forums. Blogs, Sites, Photos




Beautiful view through elegant wrought iron gates




Autumn


Forrest-photography-by-Nelleke-Pieters-7



Madam Spider, your handy work is lovely but fleeting . . . . .
Not that I like the spider part of the season…but it's still beautiful. ;)






autumn





Autumn

I hope our walk made you smile.

Fall
Thank you for sharing this short break in your
day to admire the beautiful changing season.

10 comments:

  1. I loved my morning walk........A great way to start the day! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...I want to stay at that bed & breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the first picture! I think I am going to print it and frame it for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan! This is an amazing array of photos...so beautiful! I can't tell you which one I liked better because all of them were so 'gasp worthy'. Let's go on a walk together again soon :)

    Happy Fall!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous and glorious Fall images! Thanks!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sweet Jan, these photographs are overwhelmingly beautiful. I especially like the ones that lead you into the distances . . . I found myself longing to see what was on the other side of that covered bridge, or around the next corner. The colors and the moodiness in each photo just fully captured my heart. Thank you for taking the time to put this lovely post together.
    Your blogging sister, Connie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumn colours, they are so deep and rich. I especially liked the image with the open gate, although they are all lovely. Thanks for taking us on an autumn walk.

    blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just come back from a walk just like yours, Autimn came has started to show it's face here. Lovely time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete