Visit our Online Flea Market!

September 12, 2013

After the disappointment of the Estate Scam Sale I need a laugh.
Don't you just love a homeowner with a sense of humor?
















Some day in the distant future this 'sculpture' will turn up
at an estate sale.  Customers will walk past, shake their
heads, and mutter, "What were they thinking?"





Want to confuse company at your next party?
Door stickers are the way to go.




I'm having flashbacks of high school chemistry.  Shudder.



Don't forget Laundry Decor:









For those of us who are less than Food Network stars, this handy
3-in-1 appliance removes the need for a kitchen.  With this, a wet
bar is sufficient for my culinary skills.



One word:  Beginner.



This 'chandelier' has to be photoshopped - heck, I can't
find even one flashlight that works in my house.



Forget Fantasy Football.  If you husband really wants to
impress his friends have him train the fish to play soccer.






Really wanna make the dog mad . . . . . . .

. . . . . or do you want to get back at him for chewing up the rug?!




Amen!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for making me laugh this morning.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is the tennis ball chair - our dogs would go crazy! -- Jan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. After my frustrating experience at the Estate Sale I really needed to do something silly. Thanks so much for stopping by!-- Jan

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It actually is a pretty good idea, isn't it? So efficient and I love the color. -- Jan

      Delete
  4. I love the wall stickers. They're an easy fix if you're looking for something whimsical. The laundry room ones are really cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jan, these are just hilarious! I love them all! My favorites are the glass vase with corks (LOVED your comment), and the 'Shut the Front Door.'
    You have such a wonderful sense of humor, I so enjoy being here. Thanks for my laughs for the day!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! I laughed so hard! My favorite is the last door mat. I need that one!

    ReplyDelete