Visit our Online Flea Market!

February 7, 2014

TGI (B&A) F ! !
Yes, thank goodness it's a Before & After Friday.

I don't know what the temperature was last night where you
live but up here in Minnesota it was -17 degrees.  Brrrrrrr.

Let's warm up with some HOT Before and After projects.

Next time you come across a homely little end table remember these photos:
Apartment Therapy



And you can work magic on an old dresser
with a can of paint and new drawer pulls: 
Centsational Girl


Shabby In Suburbia



As much as it pains me to paint certain
woods, this highboy really is beautiful:
Tattered Elegance

Home DIT recently featured 28 Before & After chair projects.
Here are just a few of the amazing makeovers:









The most humble chairs and sofas can be improved with new upholstery.







Swikit


And, lastly, this dated kitchen was in sore need of some B&A TLC:


Awesome!
Gentle Hands Restoration
LOVE that stone back splash.

Whatever your plans this weekend, have fun and
stay warm.  See you Monday back in Florida!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of nice transformations! Thanks so much for Following my blog today. I'm your newest Follower, too! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very inspiring transformations! -17?!?!?!? We hadn't been out of the teens in a couple of days here in Central Texas, but that 2 inches of snow that crippled the city and shut down the schools is thawing today! Feeling pretty balmy in the mid-30's now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great transformations. Being a lover of all things white the dresser, though not as dramatic as some of the others, was my favorite. We were about 16 above this morning so much warmer than you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you do these! SO very awesome!!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are some amazing before and afters!! Very talented folks! Thank you for stopping by... you are so very right, of all the things I worried about when my children were growing up, their living 1200 miles away was NOT one of them. =) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to discover your blog Jan and many thanks for following me and I will follow back.
    As Tanna said wow, I thought the very same thing - all these before and after transformations are wonderful.
    Happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there Jan ... thankyou for visiting my little blog .. its so nice to 'meet' other live minded people. I just love all the transformations on your blog .. its amazing what a bit og TLC can do.
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete