Visit our Online Flea Market!

December 27, 2012

Have you recovered from the holiday, yet?  Me, either.  It was a hectic, fabulous
time spent with family and intense negotiations for The Secret.  More on that later.

Believe it or not, I know people who actually start taking down their Christmas tree
and decorations on Christmas afternoon!  Before they disappear 'til next year, let's
look at some beautiful trees that were lovingly decorated by their homeowners:


































































































































Goodbye 'til next year, Christmas trees.


We drove 10 hours back to Florida yesterday, driving through snow in Birmingham and passing tornado destruction in south Alabama.  When you see someone's home completely blown away, it makes you realize how fortunate you really are.

4 comments:

  1. I Love the Christmas trees. I can't imagine taking all the decorations and tree down on boxing day! I leave mine up until new year then take them all down. On Christmas day my husband turned to me and said, I can only imagine the grief the parents in Connecticut are going through at this time. Sharon from England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices. I leave mine up until after the Eastern Rite Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the work that goes into designing and constructing your Christmas tree, I, too, feel that it should stay up at least 'til the New Year. One year we bought a live tree with balled roots, kept it in a huge bucket, and weren't able to plant it until February when the ground thawed! -- Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely trees! I keep mine up until after New Year's. My heart goes out to all those who have suffered this year. I do count my blessings. New Year's Blessings to you, too! xx

    ReplyDelete