Visit our Online Flea Market!

December 21, 2015

Even though Christmas is only 4 days away (yikes!)
it's not too late to make a few last minute unique gifts.

With the clock ticking we'd better bet started especially as today
is the Winter Solstice with the shortest day(light) of the year.

If you have a damaged quilt consider repurposing
the 'good parts' into adorable accent pieces.







 This is an unusual idea but I like it:
Framed quilt squares make beautiful gifts.







Now for a few photos of my own Christmas repurposing!

This little fella' and the stockings below have been
a part of our family's Christmas for over 30 years.

What's old is new again!


I like to hang wreaths throughout the house:


This is a fishy wreath I made using refrigerator fish magnets
and bits and pieces I snuck out of Bob's tackle box:


Remember Rusty?  He's the Steam Punk dog given to me by BFF Lisa: 
 We put him to work organizing the Christmas cards we've received.

Have a great Monday even if it doesn't involve repurposing!

4 comments:

  1. Forget Christmas, I want to make some of these for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post today.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stockings, what a great idea. Great for the Grandchildren next year. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I love that fishermans wreath, I think I'll have to make one for my fisherman, haha. That'll surprise him.
    Merry Christmas.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete