Reblog a reblog? Okay.
Recently I stumbled across a super interesting article on Buzzfeed titled
31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your
Home Look More Expensive
and I knew I had to share it with you.
1. Paint ugly vinyl flooring. Yes, it is possible.
Tasha of Designer Trapped gives a photo tutorial on how
to paint vinyl. Click here for the easy instructions.
2. Add inexpensive mirrors to closet doors.
Click: Kevin and Amanda
3. Use curtains to conceal ugly shelves.
Click: A Thoughtful Place
4. Basket-weave drapes
5. Repurpose hardware as curtain tie-backs
Click: Budgetwise Home
6. Hide TV wires in a shower curtain rod
Click: Fresh Crush
7. Brackets as window treatments
Click: The Steampunk Home
8. Pretty-Up Shower Curtains with ribbons
Click: Thirty One Ladies
9. Paint faux windows on the garage door:
10. Frame your television
Click: Decorating Your Small Space
For more than twenty similar DIY projects click here.
These really are some adorable and inexpensive ideas.