Visit our Online Flea Market!

April 3, 2014


Someone I know is thinking about building a cabin and I couldn't be
happier.  Cabins are so inviting and are a lot of fun to decorate.

Just hearing the word cabin evokes images of wooded hills,
the smell of evergreens, and casual decor.








Cabin decor is casual and somewhat masculine.

But a  white wash can add a sophisticated
feminine touch to a rustic interior.














Rough hewn columns and exposed beams
add a charming, woodsy touch.







A rock fireplace is practically a requirement for a log cabin.


















True!

5 comments:

  1. Because I live close to the beach, I always want to vacation in a cozy mountain cabin. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till we have ours again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to grab a good book, curl up and read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me want to live in a cabin... a spider free cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love. I could see me cozying up to the fireplace and cooking in the kitchen in all these pictures....yep, my kind of life style, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete